[mpich-devel] where is ADIOI_XFS_WriteStridedColl in mpich3.3a2

Jaln valiantljk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 16:14:50 CDT 2017

Hi,
I have downloaded the mpich3.3a2, I was checking this function

*ADIOI_GEN_WriteStridedColl*()
in mpi/romio/adio/common/ad_write_coll.c

I was trying to figure out which function will call it. The website
http://charm.cs.uiuc.edu/doxygen/charm/adioi__fs__proto_8h.shtml#b325f693fff3f079e9d50d5f845e4d0f

shows a caller graph, and it shows ADIOI_XFS_WriteStridedColl is one of the
callers. But I couldn't find it in this mpich branch. All it has:
ad_xfs.c  ad_xfs.h  ad_xfs_fcntl.c  ad_xfs_hints.c  ad_xfs_open.c
ad_xfs_read.c  ad_xfs_resize.c  ad_xfs_write.c

Is there any change to the code structure?

Best,
Jialin