[mpich-devel] whitespace cleanup proposal

Bland, Wesley wesley.bland at intel.com
Tue Oct 31 10:16:33 CDT 2017

I'm fine with leaving CH3 alone (I don't do much development in there), but it would make this sort of thing a lot less useful if we can't run it on all of the other code (mpi, mpid/common, util, etc.). There's still plenty of work happening there and if we're picking and choosing where the code cleanup script is run, automated checking gets harder too.