[mpich-discuss] Fwd: Unresolved symbol for all MPI functions

Jim Dinan dinan at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Dec 18 17:56:07 CST 2012

Hi,

There's no attachment; it's hard to provide an answer without more
information.  A few generic suggestions:

Are you compiling your program with the MPI compiler wrappers?

Is it a mixed Fortran/C program?  If so, this could be a function
underscoring issue.  Make sure you use the Fortran compiler that you
used to compile MPICH, and that you link with the Fortran compiler (not
the C compiler).

  ~Jim.