[mpich-discuss] command.so: wmpiconfig.exe program....

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 8 12:08:44 CDT 2013

Hi,
 The wmpiconfig program was designed to search for PCs, with MPICH2 installed, in a workgroup. However there are some bugs in the code and we don't have any developer cycles to fix it.
 We don't have any specific developer documents pertaining to the wmpiconfig utility. I would recommend taking a look at the MPICH2 source (/src/pm/smpd/wmpiconfig/*).

Regards,
Jayesh