[mpich-discuss] Generalized request classes

Jed Brown jedbrown at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Aug 5 12:22:16 CDT 2013

Jeff Hammond <jeff.science at gmail.com> writes:
> At this point, you should subscribe to
> http://lists.mpi-forum.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/mpi3-greq and have
> further discussion of this issue there.  I copied that list to make
> the transition seemless.

The mpi3-greq list hasn't had any activity in five years, so it's not
clear any interested parties are there.  I care quite a bit about
improving the ability of generalized requests to make progress, mostly
because I want to be able to implement domain-specific nonblocking
collectives with similar progress semantics to those provided directly
by MPI.