[mpich-discuss] MPI RMA

Jim Dinan dinan at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Feb 9 09:32:34 CST 2013

Hi Jed,

The MPI standard doesn't mandate a particular behavior in case of an
error, so doing what the user asked for is also allowed.  :)

In seriousness, I completely agree on the importance of error checking.
  The coverage in RMA has improved significantly through the MPI-3
development effort, and we are continuing to work on it.

  ~Jim.