[mpich-discuss] stupid question about release names

Dave Goodell goodell at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Feb 23 10:46:06 CST 2013

What are you looking at?  SVN?  Git?  The downloads directory on the web?  (the last one is my guess)

1.5 was the last release of MPICH2.  You have correctly decoded the numbering scheme.

Is there a reason you want MPICH2-1.5 instead of MPICH-3.0.2?  The latter should be almost strictly better...

-Dave