[mpich-discuss] Problem with SystemStubs under Mac OS X 10.7.5.

Douglas Dommermuth douglas.dommermuth at cox.net
Sat Feb 23 11:52:16 CST 2013

Hello Dave,

I have attached the files that you requested (files.tar.gz).  I could not find this file: mpich-3.0.2/src/pm/hydra/tools/topo/hwloc/hwloc/config.log.  The output for compling pi3f90.f90 is below:

mpif90 pi3f90.f90
ld: library not found for -lSystemStubs

Thank you, Doug.

[dgd]% tar -cvf files.tar files
a files
a files/.DS_Store
a files/c.txt
a files/config.log
a files/m.txt
a files/mi.txt
a files/mpl
a files/openpa
a files/pm
a files/pm/.DS_Store
a files/pm/hydra
a files/pm/hydra/.DS_Store
a files/pm/hydra/config.log
a files/pm/hydra/tools
a files/pm/hydra/tools/.DS_Store
a files/pm/hydra/tools/topo
a files/pm/hydra/tools/topo/.DS_Store
a files/pm/hydra/tools/topo/hwloc
a files/pm/hydra/tools/topo/hwloc/.DS_Store
a files/pm/hydra/tools/topo/hwloc/hwloc
a files/openpa/config.log
a files/mpl/config.log
[dgd]% gzip files.tar