[mpich-discuss] bug when used with valgrind

Evren Yurtesen IB eyurtese at abo.fi
Wed Jan 23 12:22:04 CST 2013

It appears there are problems with mpich2 packages provided by ubuntu
12.04/12.10 etc. I think the problem is the compile time arguments they use
when building them.

I made a bug report to ubuntu launchpad but they suggested I should contact you
also. Can somebody please have a look and comment on the bug report?

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mpich2/+bug/1045326

Thanks,
Evren

PS. I used to have an account 'yurtesen' in the bug reporting system, but it
does not seem to function anymore, was it removed somehow? who can see that?