[mpich-discuss] Weird thing -- MPICH2 on domain

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 29 10:24:45 CST 2013

Hi,
 Is there any communication (MPI) between the laptop and the desktop? MPICH2 currently does not support running MPI programs across 32-bit and 64-bit machines.
 How are you running your program (The complete mpiexec command and the output. Please copy-paste it from the command window)?

Regards,
Jayesh