[mpich-discuss] mpich2 and windows server 2012

Lars Lindbom lindbom at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 07:15:04 CDT 2013

Hello,

Thanks for the tips. I had tried the first without success last week (-n 1
nonmem.exe). The second with the absolute path to the example failed with
the same error.

Credentials for Lars rejected connecting to hostname
Aborting: Unable to connect to hostname

This sounds like a simple switch to allow MPI connections but I fail to
identify what to change.

Lars