[mpich-discuss] MPE is available in mpich-3.0.4 ? rlog doesn't work in configure process.

fernando_luz fernando_luz at tpn.usp.br
Mon Jun 10 09:16:20 CDT 2013

Hi Jeff and Antonio,

I checked my mpich installation and everything is ok.

I used the variables CC=mpicc and MPI_CC=mpicc and I don't have any
success.

Looking the log, my guess is the command to link the conftest.c wasn't
built in a correct way, because the Include flag '-I' and the library
path '-L' was not inserted in the command line.

configure:4099: /home/fernando_luz/usr/mpich/bin/mpicc -o conftest
/home/fernando_luz/usr/mpich/include/    conftest.c
/home/fernando_luz/usr/mpich/lib/ >&5

Running this command in the terminal (with -I and -L) I have success.

It's my first time using the autoconf, and I don't have an idea where I
can modify this.

Regards