[mpich-discuss] MPE is available in mpich-3.0.4 ? rlog doesn't work in configure process.

fernando_luz fernando_luz at tpn.usp.br
Mon Jun 10 09:26:47 CDT 2013

I made this modification in configure and I have success

./configure --prefix=/home/fernando_luz/usr/mpe
--with-mpicc=/home/fernando_luz/usr/mpich/bin/mpicc
--with-mpilibs=-L/home/fernando_luz/usr/mpich/lib/
--with-mpiinc=-I/home/fernando_luz/usr/mpich/include/ --disable-f77

but it's the correct way to execute the configure?

Regards