[mpich-discuss] PMGR_COLLECTIVE ERROR

Andre Pattantyus akp4221 at hawaii.edu
Wed Jun 26 15:29:37 CDT 2013

Hello,

I am running a numerical dispersion model on a linux cluster with
mvapich-1.2.0 and  pgi/10.2 compiler. I am trying to submit a job on 8
processors with code written by the developer but I keep getting errors.
Right now I am getting the following error when the executable hycm_std
gets called:

/share/huina/akp4221/hysplit/trunk/exec/hycm_std
PMGR_COLLECTIVE ERROR: unitialized MPI task: Missing required environment
variable: MPIRUN_RANK

I do not have root privileges but I would like to know what the potential
issues I could be facing so I can let the administrator now.

--
Andre Pattantyus
Graduate Student Research Assistant