[mpich-discuss] PMGR_COLLECTIVE ERROR

Antonio J. Peña apenya at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jun 26 16:43:38 CDT 2013

Hi Andre,

Could you check with our MVAPICH folks? There are a bunch of things that
may cause issues not related to the MPICH code integrated into MVAPICH,
so they may be able to provide you with a better support for your issue.

In fact, the missing environment variable is likely to be related to the
process manager, and you might be using mpirun_rsh, which is not
developed by us.

  Antonio