[mpich-discuss] Hydra torque support issues

Bharath Ramesh bramesh at vt.edu
Thu Mar 7 15:51:14 CST 2013

I am using mvapich2-1.9a2 which is based of mpich2-1.5. We have
enabled Torque integration with hydra. We are noticing an issue
where in Torque is not tracking the resource used by the MPI
application when they are built with mvapich2. Further
investigation revealed that mvapich2 hydra process launcher was
not setting the correct session id to what torque used for
forking the shell.  I am wondering if this is a known issue or
something that has already been fixed. If it has been fixed, what
would be the best way to upgrade just hydra without affecting the
rest of MPI stack.

--
Bharath