[mpich-discuss] Problem in the step of "make"

yuanp peng.yuan at student.ecp.fr
Fri Mar 22 14:48:46 CDT 2013

Yeah, I thought it was successful and did a make install and setted the
PATH. But when I ran some tests I met some problems and I thought it was
due to the step make.
I copied the code from my terminal

dhcp-27-100:mpich-install holmes_conan$ ssh othermachine date
ssh: Could not resolve hostname othermachine: nodename nor servname
provided, or not known
dhcp-27-100:mpich-install holmes_conan$ rsh othermachine date
rcmd: getaddrinfo: nodename nor servname provided, or not known

I will then try macport