[mpich-discuss] trouble in 'make' stage

Antonio J. Peña apenya at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 5 16:48:12 CDT 2013

Well, your log_make.txt says that the libtool script finds a problem in lines
6444-6445. So yes, you have it, and yes, MPICH uses it for compilation. It is
generated by configure.

On the other hand, autogen.sh is not needed for end users, so you can skip
what I said about it if you didn't run it.

  Antonio