[mpich-discuss] trouble in 'make' stage

Seungbum Koo doougsini at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 17:15:09 CDT 2013

I looks like some other conversation is going on.

I hate when this kind of thing happens, but I erased mpich and intel
compiler and started over again from installing intel compiler, that EOF
error didn't occur at this time. Sorry.

Anyway, libtool I have here was

simba at asterix:/opt/mpich/mpich-3.0.4-build$ ./libtool --version
libtool (GNU libtool) 2.4.2
Written by Gordon Matzigkeit <gord at gnu.ai.mit.edu>, 1996

simba at asterix:/opt/mpich/mpich-3.0.4-build$

and libtool itself is attached.