[mpich-discuss] Multiple passphrase queries

Alexander Pristavko chestercore at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 08:34:00 CDT 2014

I've installed mpich2 on my windows 8.1 machine, saved my account login and
password to register. Everything went successfully until I decided to run
the cpi.exe example. When I try to launch it in 1-processor mode it asks
passphrase and launches application after I've type in the passphrase.
But when I try to launch the application in n-processor mode it asks
passphrase n times at once. So it looks like on the attached screenshot.
And nothing works from here. Even typing the passphrase n times.
Please help me resolve this problem.
Thank you.

--
Sincerely, chestercore