[mpich-discuss] mpiexec

Nicolas Rosner nrosner at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 07:19:50 CDT 2014

You need to create a text file containing the hostnames of the
machines you want to use, on separate lines.

Optionally, you can also append ":N" (where N is an integer) to a line
in order to specify how many ranks (processes) you want on that
particular machine.

This is explained and exemplified here:
  http://wiki.mpich.org/mpich/index.php/Using_the_Hydra_Process_Manager

Cheers