[mpich-discuss] my mpi code goes slow after some time

Lu, Huiwei huiweilu at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Apr 10 08:17:13 CDT 2014

How slow is that? What’s the version of your MPI? How many processes you use?

If only 0.3% RAM was used for each core, it was unlikely the code went slow because of running out of RAM. Can you give us a minimum working example of your code so that we can reproduce your problem?

—
Huiwei Lu
Postdoc Appointee
Mathematics and Computer Science Division, Argonne National Laboratory
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~huiweilu/