[mpich-discuss] my mpi code goes slow after some time

Lu, Huiwei huiweilu at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 14 11:07:53 CDT 2014

(Please don’t drop the discussion thread, added it back.)

Is 1.0 second for one step or for the whole application time?

Also, can you provide the following information of your program?
1. What’s the version of your MPI?
2. How many processes you use?
3. Can you give us a minimum working example of your code so that we can reproduce your problem?

You can read a tutorial of parallel computing here: https://computing.llnl.gov/tutorials/parallel_comp/
—
Huiwei