[mpich-discuss] Problem met when installing mpich on a linux server

Fenglei Qi fqi at iastate.edu
Sat Apr 19 22:47:28 CDT 2014

Hi all,

I tried to install mpich on a server with redhat system. I can configure
mpich successfully but I met problems when I tried to build mpich. It threw
out a warning:  'aclocal-1.14' is missing on your system. I checked the
system and I found out that my system only has aclocal-1.11. Since I don't
have privilege to install software so I can't update it. Any suggestion for
further installation? I attached m.txt and c.txt below. Thanks.

--
*Fenglei Qi*

Research Assistant
Mechanical Engineering