[mpich-discuss] MPICH2-1.4 hangs on XP

Lu, Huiwei huiweilu at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Feb 26 09:23:27 CST 2014

Hi Kari,

Due to lack of developer resources, MPICH no longer supports the Windows platform. Please refer to our FAQ for more information:
http://wiki.mpich.org/mpich/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions#Q:_Why_can.27t_I_build_MPICH_on_Windows_anymore.3F

We recommend you use Microsoft MPI, which can be found here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb524831(v=vs.85).aspx

—
Huiwei Lu
Postdoc Appointee
Mathematics and Computer Science Division, Argonne National Laboratory
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~huiweilu/