[mpich-discuss] Increasing MPI ranks

Lu, Huiwei huiweilu at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 11 16:31:49 CDT 2014

Hi, Jeffrey,

Can you send us a minimum example of your script.py?
Simple python scripts seem to work fine for me on both Mac and Ubuntu machines.

Also, what version of MPICH are you using?
—
Huiwei Lu
Postdoc Appointee
Mathematics and Computer Science Division, Argonne National Laboratory
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~huiweilu/