[mpich-discuss] MPI_Address()

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Wed Mar 12 13:15:19 CDT 2014

Got any opinions on names for the configure option and run-time param option?  I'm guessing we *might* be able to use the same configure option, but I'll bet our run-time option will have a different name.  But I figured I'd ask...

(Nathan just reminded me that this also applies to all the C++ MPI:: methods, too)

How about:

1. ./configure --enable|disable-mpi3-deleted-interfaces

2. MPI_T name: mpi3_deleted_interfaces_check, which can take one of four values: none, warn_once, warn, or error