[mpich-discuss] MPI_Address()

Balaji, Pavan balaji at anl.gov
Wed Mar 12 15:07:24 CDT 2014

On Mar 12, 2014, at 1:15 PM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) <jsquyres at cisco.com> wrote:
> 1. ./configure --enable|disable-mpi3-deleted-interfaces

How about --enable-deleted-interfaces=[level]

level can be “mpi3” for now, but in the future, “mpi4” or “mpi27” could be an option as well.

This will get messy if a future MPI standard decides to add back some of the older routines, but I don’t see that happening in the near future (or ever).

> 2. MPI_T name: mpi3_deleted_interfaces_check, which can take one of four values: none, warn_once, warn, or error

Our MPI_T variables are of the type MPIR_CVAR_*.  The values seem fine to me.

In our setup, all CVARs will have an equivalent environment variable to control them as well.

  — Pavan