[mpich-discuss] bug in MPI_File_write_all?

CANELA-XANDRI Oriol Oriol.CAnela-Xandri at roslin.ed.ac.uk
Wed May 21 05:50:08 CDT 2014

Ok, so it seems a problem with parallel access to this file system. Other network file systems like NFS, for instance, should not be a problem, right?

Do you know if there is some method just for checking that this kind of problems will not arise in a particular system (with an 'unknown' file system)?

Many thanks,

Oriol

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.