[mpich-discuss] MPICH examples

Zhao, Xin xinzhao3 at illinois.edu
Wed Nov 5 12:59:52 CST 2014

Hi Mike,

I think you mean test/mpi/rma, not example/rma.
Under test/mpi/rma, there are two tests that are not in testlist, one is ircpi.c, which is an interactive test. We will move it to examples. Another is nb_test.c, which is related to this bug: https://trac.mpich.org/projects/mpich/ticket/1910. The bug exists in mpich-3.1.3 but test code is not correct, that's why we comment out it for now. You can also find explanation about it in test/mpi/rma/testlist.in.

Thanks,
Xin