[mpich-discuss] Problem with RMA && MPI_Type_vector when stride value is relatively large (UPD)

Victor Vysotskiy victor.vysotskiy at teokem.lu.se
Fri Oct 31 05:47:16 CDT 2014

Dear Xin,

thank you very much for your efforts! Indeed, the test-bed code works out within your recent fix. However,  my real application now is failing with the following error message:

Assertion failed in file src/mpid/ch3/src/ch3u_handle_send_req.c at line 61: win_ptr->at_completion_counter >= 0
internal ABORT - process 10

Do you, by any chance, have any idea what might cause such error? Could you please advise me how to debug this problem?

With best regards,
Victor.