[mpich-discuss] Error on make command to install mpich

Sumit Sharma sumits at teri.res.in
Mon Oct 20 22:42:10 CDT 2014

(See attached file: config.log)

Thanks in advance.

Sumit Sharma
Fellow & Area Convenor
Centre for Environmental Studies
Earth Science and Climate Change Division
The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)
IHC complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi-3
Phone: 011-24682100, 24682111
Fax: 011-24682144

From:	"Antonio J. Peña" <apenya at mcs.anl.gov>
To:	<discuss at mpich.org>
Date:	10/20/2014 08:20 PM
Subject:	Re: [mpich-discuss] Error on  make command to install mpich

Can you please send your config.log file along?

  - Antonio

On 10/20/2014 05:53 AM, Sumit Sharma wrote:

      Dear Researchers,
      I am trying to install mpich on my dual core linux machine. and
      getting
      errors when I try to run the make command. The c.txt and m.txt fiels
      are
      attached.

      I am  using gcc compiler for the run.

      Looking forward to your kind help.

      Thanks
      (See attached file: m.txt)(See attached file: c.txt)

      Best Regards

      Sumit Sharma
      Fellow & Area Convenor
      Centre for Environmental Studies
      Earth Science and Climate Change Division
      The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)
      IHC complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi-3

      Email Security, formerly MX Logic.(See attached file: m.txt)(See
      attached
      file: c.txt)

      Disclaimer:

      The information contained in this e-mail is intended for the person
      or entity
      to which it is addressed, and it may contain confidential and/or
      privileged
      material. Any review or other use of this mail or taking any action
      based on it
      by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly
      prohibited.
      If you receive this e-mail by mistake, please contact the sender, and
      delete all
      copies of this mail.This e-mail has been scanned and verified by
      McAfee SaaS
      Email Security, formerly MX Logic.

Antonio J. Peña
Postdoctoral Appointee
Argonne National Laboratory
9700 South Cass Avenue, Bldg. 240, Of. 3148
Argonne, IL 60439-4847