[mpich-discuss] Make fails

Balaji, Pavan balaji at anl.gov
Thu Apr 23 18:19:39 CDT 2015

Not supported.  Sorry.

 -- Pavan

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 23, 2015, at 6:07 PM, Walt Brainerd <walt.brainerd at gmail.com<mailto:walt.brainerd at gmail.com>> wrote:

Thanks for all the responses, but it wasn't clear whether
it is really possible to build MPICH with cygwin. So I
tried the latest nightly and configure failed. Files attached.

$ tail -20 c.txt
checking for C type matching Fortran double... unavailable
expr: syntax error
expr: syntax error
expr: non-integer argument
./configure: line 40178: test: : integer expression expected
./configure: line 40183: test: -gt: unary operator expected
./configure: line 40197: test: -lt: unary operator expected
./configure: line 40178: test: : integer expression expected
./configure: line 40183: test: -gt: unary operator expected
./configure: line 40197: test: -lt: unary operator expected
./configure: line 40178: test: : integer expression expected
./configure: line 40183: test: -gt: unary operator expected
./configure: line 40197: test: -lt: unary operator expected
expr: non-integer argument
./configure: line 40246: test: -ge: unary operator expected
expr: syntax error
expr: syntax error
expr: syntax error
expr: syntax error
configure: error: Internal Error: Failed to convert MPI_INTEGER value to hex!  O
riginal value was 0x4c001b