[mpich-discuss] installation failed

Leo Kameni maxlk.2010 at my.bristol.ac.uk
Wed Apr 22 13:50:28 CDT 2015

Hi Sangmin,
i am running into further trouble. The autogen.sh bash command wont work. I
have installed autoconf automake and libtool through cygwin and autogen.sh
says theyre not in the same location but I dont really know the location or
what that means and which files need to be in the same location exactly.
Can you help?