[mpich-discuss] mpi_scatter

Jen B jenbna at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 14:47:29 CST 2015

Here is the sample of information that I need. For example, in that paper
for long messages (>=512KB) and any number of processes "allgather" uses
the ring algorithm. Can anyone give me similar answer (algorithm used in
MPICH2) for mpi_scatter (when we have long messages, and for both power of
two and non power of two number of processes)? Thanks.

Best,
Jen