[mpich-discuss] Nemesis engine

Halim Amer aamer at anl.gov
Thu Jul 30 09:51:40 CDT 2015

Hi Viswanath,

Nemesis supports multithreading. Have you initialized the MPI
environment with MPI_THREAD_MULTIPLE threading support?

If you still see the problem after the above initialization, please send
us a minimal example code that reproduces it.

Thank you,
--Halim

Abdelhalim Amer (Halim)
Postdoctoral Appointee