[mpich-discuss] MPICH V3.0.4 - Unable to compile simple code

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 22:04:14 CST 2015

For example, it helps to know what compiler you are using.

Since MPICH contains absolutely no C++ outside of the now-deleted C++
bindings, that doesn't matter.  I can only assume you are using the
MPI C bindings.

In the rare instance of Linux-related issues, the result of "uname -a"
contains the important info.  I've never seen an MPICH bug that was
specific to the Linux distro...

Just attach your config.log and that will provide the information people need.

Jeff

Jeff Hammond
jeff.science at gmail.com
http://jeffhammond.github.io/