[mpich-discuss] Running HPL on RPi cluster, seems like MPI is somehow not configured properly since it work with 1 node but not more

Kenneth Raffenetti raffenet at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 27 07:20:58 CDT 2015

Please try a simple test to ensure your mpiexec is working correctly.
Something like:

   mpiexec -machinefile ~/machinefile -n 4 hostname

That should output the hostnames of the machines you are attempting to
run on.

Second, you should ensure that the mpiexec and MPI library your program
is linked against come from the same distribution. A common error we see
is mixing MPICH's mpiexec with Open MPI's library, or vice versa.

Ken