[mpich-discuss] libmpich.so.10: cannot open shared object file

Jorge Pachon jpachon3 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 13:50:23 CDT 2015

Hi Ken,

I did some test and MPICH seems to be working OK, at least I ran the CPI
example and worked fine.

However, I have problems running an 'n' process CPI job on multiple nodes.
It seems I have not created a machinefile yet to succeed. Is this step
absolutely necessary?

Moreover, my problem running WRF still exists, because the libmpich.so.10
file is not successfully created when installing MPICH 3.0.4.

I'm attaching all the configure.log files from my installation as well as
the output from mpiexce -info

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Jorge