[mpich-discuss] How to deal with Valgrind reporting leaks in MPICH MPI library calls?

Ed Hartnett edwardjameshartnett at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 15:04:21 CDT 2016

Unfortunately its embedded in a much larger code base. I will see if I can
isolate it somewhat.

BTW this is a Bcast over an intercomm, not an intracomm, so that might make
a different.

In the end I put together a valgrind suppression file which seems to
suppress all the MPI errors. It looks like this:
{
   MPI_func_leaks1
   Memcheck:Leak
   fun:MPL_trmalloc