[mpich-discuss] Questions about Using MPE in FORTRAN on windows system

解青 jieq14 at mails.tsinghua.edu.cn
Mon Jul 18 09:31:13 CDT 2016

Dear Rob,
   I've successfully tested the MPE2 example code 'cpilog.c' in .\mpe2-2.4.8\mpe2-2.4.8\src\wrappers\test
   in VS2013 on windows system, Using:
           include 'mpi.h'
           include 'mpe.h'
   and linking 'mpe.lib'

   But when it comes to FORTRAN code 'fpilog.f'
   files 'fmpich2.h' and 'mpe_logf.h' are included
   but I couldn't decide which '*.lib' file to link, and tryed mpe.lib
   then failed compiling, there are some error massages:

      ...unresolved external symbol...MPE_Describe_State

   Could it be that MPICH2, 1.4.1p1 for windows system missed some '*.lib' files for FORTRAN ???

邮箱(Email):xieq10 at 126.com  jieq14 at mails.tsinghua.edu.cn