[mpich-discuss] Questions about Using MPE in FORTRAN on windows system

解青 jieq14 at mails.tsinghua.edu.cn
Fri Jul 15 08:55:41 CDT 2016

Hello everyone,
    I'm currently trying to use MPE to generate logfiles of MPI programs
    My MPICH2 version is 1.4.1p1 on windows system , but I don't find the mpef.h file in the "include" folder
    I tried the example program in Chapter 3.7.5 in the Book "Using MPI", but it can't compile, using VS2013 Fortran
    I just want to know how to make it work
    What should I INCLUDE or LINK ? How should I set ?

Best Wishes

--

解 青, Ph.D Student

北京市海淀区清华大学航天航空学院, 航博142班

School of Aerospace Engineering, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
清华大学紫荆公寓15# 1001B,100084
Tsinghua ZJ15# 1001B, 100084
电话(Tel):+86-15201410572
邮箱(Email):xieq10 at 126.com  jieq14 at mails.tsinghua.edu.cn