[mpich-discuss] Problem on Windows

Halim Amer aamer at anl.gov
Fri Sep 23 18:11:53 CDT 2016

As the error message says, mpiexec does not understand the -localonly
option. You can remove it and try again.

Note that we do not support Windows anymore
(https://wiki.mpich.org/mpich/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions#Q:_Why_can.27t_I_build_MPICH_on_Windows_anymore.3F).
You will have better luck with MS-MPI or Intel MPI.

Halim
www.mcs.anl.gov/~aamer