[mpich-discuss] python version mpiexec

Shuwei Zhao shuweizhao1991 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 11:51:36 CDT 2017

Hi, pavan and Latham
Sorry for the misunderstanding. Before I'm using your mpich2 version 1.0.8.
And there is a bunch of python script like mpiexec.py, mpd.py and so forth.
And in the FAQ section of mpich2 user manual version1.0.8 October  24th
2008 there is an answer saying mpd is the default process manager for
mpich2 on unix platforms, it's written in python.  That's what I'm looking
for in mpich3.*.
Due to the storage limit, my previous response including the screenshots on
user manual is on hold.

Thanks,
Shuwei