[mpich-discuss] -genvexcl

Faraj, Daniel daniel.faraj at hpe.com
Thu Jun 15 10:12:19 CDT 2017

Thanx Ken.
"A close approximation might be to pass -genvnone and then specify explicitly what you want to pass to executables with -envlist."
Wouldn’t mpirun complain if on the same line where are saying -genvnone (pass nothing) and pass this list? I guess I could give it a try.

OpenMPI and Intel MPI have made use of a config file $HOME/.mpiexec.conf (ie. In Intel MPI) where one puts all the envs, does hydra have anything similar?

Daniel Faraj
HPE Performance Engineering
651.683.7605 Office
daniel.faraj at hpe.com