[mpich-discuss] Worries with ROMIO on NFS since commit b4ab2f118d

Eric Chamberland Eric.Chamberland at giref.ulaval.ca
Tue Nov 21 13:49:33 CST 2017

Hi M. Latham,

I have more information now.

When I try to run my example on NFS, I have the following error code:

error #812707360
Other I/O error , error stack:
ADIOI_NFS_READSTRIDED(523): Other I/O error Success

that is returned by MPI_File_read_all_begin

When I try on a local disk, everything is fine.

Here are all files about my actual build:

http://www.giref.ulaval.ca/~cmpgiref/dernier_mpich/2017.11.21.05h40m02s_config.log

http://www.giref.ulaval.ca/~cmpgiref/dernier_mpich/2017.11.21.05h40m02s_c.txt

http://www.giref.ulaval.ca/~cmpgiref/dernier_mpich/2017.11.21.05h40m02s_m.txt

http://www.giref.ulaval.ca/~cmpgiref/dernier_mpich/2017.11.21.05h40m02s_mi.txt

http://www.giref.ulaval.ca/~cmpgiref/dernier_mpich/2017.11.21.05h40m02s_mpl_config.log

http://www.giref.ulaval.ca/~cmpgiref/dernier_mpich/2017.11.21.05h40m02s_pm_hydra_config.log

http://www.giref.ulaval.ca/~cmpgiref/dernier_mpich/2017.11.21.05h40m02s_mpiexec_info.txt

Hope this help to dig further into this issue.

Thanks,

Eric