[mpich-discuss] FATAL MPI ERROR

Bland, Wesley wesley.bland at intel.com
Thu Nov 9 07:31:52 CST 2017

It's very hard to tell since I don't know Chombo well, but I'd imagine that there's something wrong with the way you're configuring that.

On Nov 9, 2017, at 5:22 AM, IBRAHIM NASUH YILDIRAN <iyildiran17 at ku.edu.tr<mailto:iyildiran17 at ku.edu.tr>> wrote:

Thank you so much Wesley. However for now, I just interfere with the make file of the library. After building the library, I got the error while I was running the test cases. Hence, do I need to add or remove some flags in the make file related with the MPI? It may not be clear with this much of information but at least I want to find where I should focus on.

Kind Regards,
Ibrahim Nasuh YILDIRAN

This looks like a bug in your code. MPI_ERR_ARG usually means you passed some argument into an MPI function that shouldn't be there.