[mpich-discuss] missing static libraries in 3.2.1

Kenneth Raffenetti raffenet at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 4 10:19:20 CDT 2018

Hi Roger,

libopa and libmpl are now statically linked in libmpi. They are not
intended to be user-facing libraries. I see that we still install the
shared versions, but those should be removed in future releases.

As for libmpichcxx.a, it is now named libmpicxx.a. If desired, we can
add a symlink for the old name, as we did for the shared version.

Ken