[mpich-discuss] Building MPICH with Flang

Halim Amer aamer at anl.gov
Mon Jan 15 11:45:21 CST 2018

Hi Tarun,

Flang is a rather new project. We have tested it some time ago and it
failed to build MPICH. Our current stance is that we consider Flang not
part of the list of supported compilers
(http://www.mpich.org/supported-compilers/). This list might be updated
in the future to include Flang but no guarantee and ETA at the moment.

Halim
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~aamer