[mpich-discuss] how to dynamically schedule process in mpich

Zhou, Hui zhouh at anl.gov
Thu Nov 8 16:52:14 CST 2018

I am by far not an expert on MPI dynamic process at this point. I will point you to the MPI standards https://www.mpi-forum.org/docs/, in particular, chapter 10. MPICH implements most of the standards. Try follow the standards to see what you can do. If you hit specific problem, post back here and some one will help you.

Cheers,
—
Hui Zhou